The fighting spirit is #500strong in August!
DealCart to help Pakistan shoppers fight inflation by making daily essentials more affordable; Merkle Science to help companies and the government fight illegal crypto activities; 99 Group fights for proptech innovation in SE Asia through regional expansion; Prenetics launches the world’s first at-home blood kit to fight 50+ health issues.
Missed last month’s highlights? Check it out here.
- 99 Group raises US$52M to expand in Southeast Asia
- Merkle Science secures US$19M to filter out creeps in crypto with proprietary blockchain technology
- DealCart bags US$4.5M to serve Pakistan shoppers
- Prenetics launches Circle Snapshot, the world’s first push-button & painless blood collection device
- Bukalapak on ARK Invest’s podcast: Teddy Oetomo shares on leading financial inclusion and digitalization in Indonesia
- Gilmour Space is set to make Australia the 9th country in the world to go into space
- Carousell buys into the phone biz, acquires Laku6
- Grab acquires MOVE IT to provide safer mobility & new income opportunities in the Philippines
- Carsome & CIMB team up to launch Malaysia’s first auto financing app for dealers with one-minute approval times, and more
- Ejen2u launches agent management platform to help SMEs and startups increase productivity & profitability through digitalization
- Neuron Mobility provides support for the homeless
- Koo fights air pollution
- AUS & Tata Steel improves mine safety
- Nas Academy partners Invisible College to launch Web3 courses that are practically free
- Clinikk provides zero-cost medical care
- eFishery on being climate change resilient
- Mycotech Lab looks to mushrooms to create eco-friendly ‘leather’, inspired by tempeh
- Haulio is people-first in a tech-led industry
- Homage makes caring for loved ones easier
- Hydroleap leaps forward after GIA program
- Khailee Ng is ‘Highest Rated’ mentor
- Vishal Harnal’s uplifting view of the downturn
- Christine Tsai on CNN Marketplace Asia – investing in SEA, why founders shouldn’t go for the unicorn status
Other stories you may have missed:
- Grab forms association with competitors to better support delivery staff and merchants in Singapore
- Bukalapak’s Q2 revenue climbs 105% as Mitra business shines and continues to be a growth driver
- Aerodyne Group and UPSI inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to reinforce digital transformation and innovation in high impact industries; both organizations have a common goal of driving technology in rural areas.
- AUS wins ‘The Economic Times Excellence Awards 2022’ for Technology Startup of the Year
- EMQ boosts international payments capabilities to over 170 markets with launch of global USD offering