A 500-backed startup a day keeps the doctor away! It’s a big week for healthcare — Naluri raised US$7M Pre-Series B to bring its digital health services to Thailand; SwipeRx deployed diabetes management training to pharmacy professionals in Cambodia; Prenetics enables convenient offline COVID-19 testing for Hong Kong travelers; and Homage brings caregiving home.
Missed last week’s round-up? Check it out here.
- Naluri raises US$7M Pre-Series B to expand to Thailand
- EST puts Asian stories on the global stage
- SwipeRx uplifts pharmacists in Cambodia
- Prenetics enables online & offline COVID testing for Hong Kong travelers
- Homage crosses 1M hours of care in Malaysia
- Grab hires new leaders for GrabAds
- StoreHub builds the bridge to equality
- Laka looks out for cyclists in more ways than insurance
- Carousell platforms enable sustainable shopping
- Thinking inside Escavox’s blue box
- Ematic makes the right marketing mix
- abillion launches in Italian
Other stories you may have missed:
- Neuron Mobility made headlines in Canada — the company is one out of two selected to trial its e-scooters in Ottawa, and it is now integrated with Google Maps to help commuters plan their trips better.
- 17 deeptech startups were selected for GO AUSTRIA Spring 2022, and 2 are 500-backed — cleantech startup SEPPURE and robotics software startup Movel AI.
- Friz partnered with Readymag, a design tool to create websites without coding, to give users a 36% discount on the Readymag Freelancer Plan.