It’s an exciting week for 500-backed startups across Southeast Asia! Prenetics became Hong Kong’s first unicorn to list in the US on the Nasdaq; SwipeRx (formerly known as mClinica) successfully raised funds to enhance and expand its pharmaceutical network; Glife Technologies closed a Series A extension after expanding into Indonesia, Malaysia, and Vietnam; and Virtualtech Frontier (VTF) announced its plans to be a metaverse builder for brands and their community.
Missed our last weekly round-up? Check it out here.
- Prenetics becomes first HK unicorn to list on Nasdaq in the US
- SwipeRx bags US$27M to break pharmaceutical silos
- Glife raises US$2.88M Series A extension
- 500 Global backs metaverse builder VTF
- Gilmour Space develops 3D-printed liquid rocket engine
- EST co-produces films for Asia
- Carousell partners Stripe to combat fraudsters
- HappyFresh aims for 1-hour deliveries
- Vishal shares on untangling Web3 for investors
- Clinikk program trains family physicians
- Bukalapak on being a tech enabler
- Gnowbe banks on ‘human technology’
Other stories you may have missed:
- Movel AI was chosen as a 2022 Extreme Tech Challenge finalist in the Mobility category.
- Lingokids was shortlisted for the UNICEF EdTech Special Award at the 2022 Extreme Tech Challenge.