By the power of technology
- In more partnership news, 500-backed drone startup Aerodyne Group announced a collaboration with Sarawak Energy Berhad, the primary electricity provider in the Malaysian state supplying power to 3 million Sarawakians in urban and rural areas.
- “This exciting collaboration signifies a new milestone for the deployment of our drone and data technologies especially in AI and analytics to help drive Sarawak Energy Berhad’s digital transformation initiatives in the area of operational and HSSE (Health, Safety, Security, and Environment) excellence, sustainability, and more,” the startup said.
- Aerodyne has a global track record in critical infrastructure assets management and inspections — it has proven to reduce costs by up to 30%, and deploys 400% faster compared to traditional methods.
- Read the announcement here.
Putting the best fleet forward
- 500-backed insurtech startup Laka announced a partnership that will save fleet managers’ time by optimizing their processes to reduce manual and time-consuming reporting.
- How? The combination of Laka’s hassle-free, transparent, and flexible insurance cover with the real-time data capabilities of AI-based operations management platform, Captur, will lower the burden on fleet managers, reduce the chance of human error, and improve productivity.
- Ollie Howard, Lead Partner Account Manager said, “Laka is thrilled to partner with Captur to support our current partners with a cutting-edge operations management platform. Like Laka, Captur is changing the green mobility and last-mile industry through innovative technology.”
- “By working with Captur, we’ll be able to create the industry-leading service for fleets by streamlining fleet operations (with tech), accessing real-time fleet data for our partners, and collaborating on industry challenges to take instant action. Through this partnership, we’ll help protect fleets and keep delivery riders safe,” he added.
- Get the full story here.