Meanwhile, the food sector is given a voice and a mediator. Escavox’s low-touch, no-fuss technology is helping food “communicate” their journey to tell us if they’re going bad, and Glife Technologies aims to put a stop to fights between ingredients suppliers and restaurants.
Missed our last round-up? Check out the top stories in April here.
- Neuron Mobility raises US$43.5M riding a ‘painful path’
- LottieFiles raises US$37M to democratize animations
- Grab & Carsome win Malaysia digital banking license
- Gilmour trains students in SPASE
- Carousell supports underprivileged jobseekers
- Your Super wholesome powder blends go wholesale
- iPrice Sellers Club to help SMEs
- Glife puts a stop to food fights
- Escavox gives food a voice with no-fuss tech
- Laka offers better bicycle insurance
- How Carousell tacklesscammers
- Bukalapak’s approach to capturing diverse Indonesia
Other stories you may have missed:
- Hydroleap won the Southeast Asia Market Readiness Award at the Imagine H2O Asia Startup Demo Day.
- Bukalapak was awarded the Tech Talent Magnet title at Glints Best Employers Awards for its approach to building and managing its workforce in a post-pandemic world.
- Lingokids was recognized as the best mobile app solution for the early learning category at The EdTech Awards.
- Involve Asia was announced as the winner of the E-commerce – Business Services category at the Malaysia Technology Excellence Awards 2022.