It’s all about F-words in April – food and farming, that is! FarMart and Plant Cartridge raised a total of US$35 million to serve farmers in Asia, while Glife Technologies is raising funds to expand beyond Singapore to Indonesia and Malaysia to bring better food to consumers.
500-backed startups are also showing their love for the environment. HappyFresh is helping people go green with their groceries, Carnot Innovations is on a mission to reduce energy consumption with smart buildings, and Aliena is protecting the world from high up in the sky.
Missed last week’s round-up? Check it out here.
- FarMart lands US$32M, serves 2M farmers
- Plant Cartridge bags US$3M for sustainable farming
- Glife expands to bring more farms to the table
- Retailo expands into hotels, restaurants & cafes
- HappyFresh marries convenience & sustainability
- Carnot eyes better world with smart buildings
- Aliena supports environmental protection
- FinAccel acquires bank to expand beyond BNPL
- Aerodyne & PETRONAS partners for drone tech
- Pandorum helps restore eyesight
- SOLS Energy empowers indigenous lives
- Neuron Mobility launches concession pass
- Why Ion Mobility chose to launch in Indonesia
- Lingokids bridges pandemic learning gaps
- Transcelestial brings laser tech to Indonesia
- ESPL levels up the gaming experience with NFTs
- Koo self-verification service is world’s first
- Carsome accelerator seeks sustainable solutions
- RedDoorz launches Urbanview for business travelers
- Amity powers online communities for brands
- Una Brands uplifts startups across Asia-Pacific
- Parcel Perform goes to New York City
- Involve Asia expands to Vietnam to improve marketing partnerships
Other stories you may have missed:
- HappyFresh announced a long-term partnership with FoodCycle Indonesia to donate and redistribute surplus food to underprivileged communities.
- SOLS Energy partnered with AEON to open the first physical solar store in Malaysia.
- Bukalapak welcomes Independent Commissioner Yenny Wahid as its ESG Ambassador, who will be a role model and agent of change for the company.
- Neuron Mobility expanded in Sydney with the launch of 250 safety-first e-bikes.