This week, 500-backed startups go places – in the physical world and the virtual one! Carsome expanded its footprint in Singapore with the acquisition of a local, award-winning company; InvestaX closed its Series A funding participated by crypto investment firms; in South Korea, Una Brands committed US$100 million to grow K-startups; and Bukalapak ramps up on mobile gaming in Indonesia.
Missed last week’s round up? Check it out here.
- Carsome expands in Singapore with 51% acquisition of CarTimes
- InvestaX secures funding from crypto investment firms
- Una Brands commits US$100M to acquire & expand 25 K-startups globally
- Bukalapak gets serious about games with hunt for CEO of Gaming
- Sina Meraji creates Learning Loop for education that’s fueled by curiosity & community
- Carousell launches pandemic relief package to support small businesses in Hong Kong
- Prenetics launches affordable & accurate COVID-19 self-testing kit in Hong Kong
- Aerodyne partnership to elevate drone solutions with 5G
- StoreHub partnership to help SMEs enhance customer experience
- Grab provides seamless Starbucks experience & boosts food donation program
- Kredivo offers 0% interest plan to shoppers for upcoming Eid
- EMQ enhances services in Pakistan & South Korea
Other stories you may have missed:
- Spenny made Inc42’s list of startups to watch for its digital piggy bank-style savings platform.
- Friz partnered Osome, a business management platform for SMEs, to facilitate the setting up and running of businesses for its users.
- Boxgreen donated $2,700 from the proceeds of the ‘Donate to Ukraine’ bundle to the Red Cross.