In 500-backed mergers and acquisitions this week, fintech startup MyCash was acquired by a neobank, and Carousell is merging with an online property portal in the Philippines to offer even more products in its marketplace. In the education space, Gnowbe announced US$10 million in scholarships for microlearning, while BloomThis launched an apprenticeship program to support underprivileged women.
Missed last week’s round up? Check it out here.
- MyCash acquired by neobank, expanding across Asia
- Carousell set to merge with property portal in the Philippines
- Gnowbe offers US$10M in scholarships to elevate adult learning experiences
- BloomThis launches apprenticeship program for underprivileged women
- Retailo partnership offers credit to over 50,000 retailers to scale their businesses
- Carsome launches state-of-the-art facility to give used cars new life
- Dagangan shares insights into unlocking the potential of rural communities
- Gilmour Space joins supergroup to serve & protect Australia
- MHub to elevate construction standards in Sarawak real estate sector
- Haulio grows 114% in revenue, plans to expand into 4 markets
- How Aerodyne found its calling in the pandemic & became an industry leader
- Prenetics protects pets with new COVID-19 testing service
Other stories you may have missed:
- Omnilytics made it to the 12th spot on G2’s list of best commerce products and tools for 2022.
- HappyFresh bagged three awards from Marketing-Interactive’s Asia eCommerce Awards 2021.
- Peddlr doubled its user base within the first two months of this year, bringing its app for retailers to 500,000 downloads.