This week, 500-backed startups are all about learning. Edtech platform Pandai raises US$2 million for its app, while Boxgreen reports training more than 100 ex-offenders in 2021 to enhance their skills.
Missed our last roundup? Check out the top stories in December here.
- Pandai raises US$2M to help students get better grades
- eFishery served 29,500+ Indonesian fish farmers in 2021
- Boxgreen contributed over US$70K to inclusive employment
- SEPPURE trials reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 90%
- BloomThis one of nine to win entry into Cambridge program
- MHub records 2.7x more loans facilitated in 2021
- How Naluri uses artificial intelligence for human health
- ION Mobility’s e-motorbike offers efficiency stats via app
- Carsome to introduce more electric vehicles on its platform
- Movel AI eyes ramping up robotics adoption in Taiwan
- Grab to acquire premium supermarket chain Jaya Grocer
- Carousell on what drives its auto business
Other stories you may have missed: