A virtual experience in the real world
- Asia Crypto Week is in full swing! If you’re looking for something a little different to do this week, check out the OP3N WHALE NFT Exhibition at the upcoming crypto conference TOKEN2049 in Singapore from 28-29 September!
- A first-of-its-kind, immersive NFT experience, the exhibition was co-developed by OP3N, a subsidiary of 500-backed EST Media, that imagines a world where communities can come together to create, own, and bring their ideas to the world.
- It’ll be a sight to behold — the exhibition will be presenting NFT assets with a market value exceeding US$100 million in a theme of ‘East meets West’. This will be the first time such a collection owned by a single entity has ever been on display to the public.
- “Art, culture, and technology are intersecting in exciting and completely new ways, with many industry firsts taking place around the globe,” said Jaeson Ma, Founder & Co-CEO of OP3N. “From digital creators and traditional artists to fashion brands such as AMBUSH who’s been expanding their presence in the NFT space, we’re bringing together an incredible pool of talent to celebrate and honor their work.”
- Jaeson will also be speaking on a panel covering ‘The Future of IP & Communities in Web3’ on 29 September at 2:45pm.
- The exhibition will showcase artworks by digital artist Pak, famed for spearheading Sotheby’s first-ever NFT sale; leading glitch artist XCOPY; Milanese artist duo Hackatao; and award-winning Asian-American photographer Michael Yamashita.
- Find out more about the event here and register here.