Smart shopping for a better economy
- Imagine shopping online and being able to make a purchase without cash or a card. Now imagine checking out in 2 clicks and at 0% interest for 30 days!
- This is what 500-backed Buy Now, Pay Later platform Kredivo has been doing in Vietnam since August 2021 with local partner VietCredit. Now, Kredivo is available as a payment option on Sendo, one of the leading e-commerce platforms serving millions of customers and sellers in Vietnam every month.
- Sendo’s customers can also take advantage of 3, 6, and 12 months repayment options, and get approval for a credit limit of up to over US$1,000.
- This partnership aims to help consumers manage their personal finances when shopping online, and contribute to the development of Vietnam’s e-commerce ecosystem.
- SVP Business Development Krishnadas said, “Kredivo aims at solving customers’ needs to access fast and affordable credit, while also supporting merchants in driving higher Gross Merchandise Value.”
- Read the full story here.
Stories you may have missed this week:
- Nas Academy partners Invisible College to launch Web3 courses that are practically free
- Ejen2u launches agent management platform to help SMEs and startups increase productivity & profitability through digitalization
- Christine Tsai on CNN Marketplace Asia sharing her insights on investing in SEA, why founders shouldn’t go for the unicorn status, and more
- Mycotech Lab looks to mushrooms to create eco-friendly ‘leather’, inspired by tempeh
- Aerodyne inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia to further strengthen industrial and academic relations for research and collaboration; aims to foster the growth of the drone industry.
- Pandai celebrates Malaysia’s upcoming National Day with fun programs for students such as a coloring contest and an in-app challenge.
- Neuron Mobility participates in the first shared e-scooter program in New South Wales, Australia with a fleet of 50 e-scooters available to hire in Sydney’s Parklands over a three-month trial.