Trypanophobia? Try this for blood tests.
- Afraid of needles? Or simply don’t have the time to head out to a clinic to have your blood drawn by a medical professional? Why not do it yourself from the comfort of your own home? 500-backed biotech company Prenetics is making this possible with Circle Snapshot, a painless, at-home blood test.
- The certified device collects your blood sample within 2 minutes at just a push of the button, empowering everyone to discover information about their own health. Laboratory results will be delivered digitally, so the entire process is completed remotely!
- Circle Snapshot can provide insights into not one, not two, but over 50 health concerns, including food sensitivity, food allergy, vitamin deficiency, sexual health, heart health, diabetes risk, men’s and women’s health.
- Co-founder & CEO Danny Yeung said, “With more importance being placed on health awareness due to COVID-19, at-home blood tests have a significant opportunity to make preventive testing accessible and affordable. Many individuals just don’t have the time and/or are afraid of needles to get blood tests. With Circle Snapshot, the convenience of being able to draw blood painlessly at-home or even at a restaurant is a game-changer.”
- We’re very proud of Prenetics for being one big step closer to their vision of decentralizing healthcare!
- Read the full article here.