It’s all about better health this week, thanks to 500-backed startups! Clinikk has an ambitious plan to provide medical care at zero cost to subscribers across India; Homage is solving a pain point in elderly care; Hydroleap is bringing their sustainable water treatment solution to new places; and Koo is fighting air pollution through social media.
Missed our last roundup? Check it out here.
- Clinikk provides zero-cost medical care
- Homage makes caring for loved ones easier
- Hydroleap leaps forward after GIA program
- Koo fights air pollution with social media
- Khailee Ng is ‘Highest Rated’ mentor
- Neuron Mobility sets up ScootSafe Academy
- Bukalapak supports MSMEs with practical tech
- Nas Academy launches accelerator for creators
- Carsome expands HQ to upskill workforce
Other stories you may have missed:
- Laka announced a partnership with Le Col to offer integrated insurance protection for bike, apparel, and accessories in the UK and the Netherlands, with ambitions to expand across Europe!
- Neuron Mobility is celebrating a big milestone in Canada, with riders having traveled more than 2M kilometers across six Canadian cities since last year.
- PolicyPal and CrediLinq were named some of Singapore’s fastest-growing fintech startups.