Opening the door to new possibilities
- We get personalized recommendations from Netflix and Spotify, so why not when we’re house-hunting too?
- 500-backed proptech company 99.co is bringing this feature to real estate through a partnership with CleverTap, an omnichannel customer engagement and user retention platform.
- 99.co focuses on providing users in Singapore and Indonesia with a distinguished buying/renting experience through user-friendly features such as price analysis data, finance planners, smart filters, and the ability to search by map or commute time.
- This partnership aims to bring more relevant and contextual recommendations to users, improving the overall property search experience and producing better business outcomes.
- Group CEO Darius Cheung said, “Every homeowner’s property journey is unique in their own way. With the help of Clevertap, we can now serve personalized content to homeowners at the right place at the right time, at scale, and help them make better property decisions by equipping them with the right information.”
- Read the full announcement here.
Make it first & make it fast
- Shoppers who make secondhand their first choice can now also make it a faster one. 500-backed recommerce platform Carousell partnered with on-demand logistics technology platform Zeek to provide a brand new, more convenient delivery solution for secondhand shoppers.
- Zeek2Door offers economic same-day or next-day delivery services to a customer’s doorstep or e-lockers, while ZeekDash is designed for point-to-point delivery in 2 or 4 hours!
- Kevin Huang, Managing Director of Carousell Hong Kong shared: “At Carousell, we are conscious of our users’ needs and have continually strived to build an ecosystem of support with like-minded partners that enables our users, especially small businesses, to succeed.”
- “By launching this collaboration with Zeek, we’re not only making the buy-sell experience more convenient and reliable, but also taking another step forward to solve the barriers of secondhand transactions and inspire consumers to choose secondhand as their first choice,” he added.
- Read the full story here.
More brain power for micromobility
- The next time you’re visiting Ottawa, Canada, don’t miss the experience of riding these amazing e-scooters!
- 500-backed mobility company Neuron Mobility just deployed its most advanced e-scooter technology yet, offering unprecedented control over how e-scooters are managed in the city.
- High accuracy geofencing; designation of precise smart parking locations; detection and control of sidewalk riding; these are just some of the new high-tech capabilities these e-scooters are powered by to ensure you get the safest ride in town
- This fleet will also feature an Acoustic Vehicle Alerting System (AVAS), an always-on warning noise that alerts pedestrians that an e-scooter is approaching.
- Neuron’s e-scooters have been available in Ottawa since 2021. Last year, riders traveled more than 240,000 kilometers, avoiding an estimated 18 tonnes of CO2 emission by choosing a Neuron e-scooter instead of a car.
- Read the full article here.