Topping the news this week is Dagangan’s US$6.6M Pre-Series B to expand its social commerce platform to more rural areas in Indonesia! In other headlines, healthcare and self-care take center stage: ALLCARE provides healthcare benefits to content creators in the Philippines; Prenetics launched a cancer screening test for early cancer detection; OhmniLabs brings its disinfection robot into grocery stores; and Althea launched an affordable skincare line for Gen Zs.
Missed our last weekly round-up? Check it out here.
- Dagangan bags US$6.6M for expansion
- ALLCARE offers healthcare to creators
- Prenetics launches colorectal cancer screening test
- OhmniLabs robots enter grocery stores
- Althea launches Gen Z skincare line
- Grab’s Hooi Ling ensures equality for women in tech
- Carsome & Bank Jago partner for auto financing
- eFishery & KreditPro empower aquatech industry
- Pomelo makes game-changing move in fashion
- Parcel Perform delivers with machine learning
- AUS drives sustainability with data
- Cargobase earns ISO certification
Other stories you may have missed: