A big round of congratulations goes to many 500-backed startups this week! 4 founders from Appboxo, RaRa Delivery, Una Brands & Volt14 made it on the prestigious Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia 2022 list, while over US$80M was raised in Indonesia by fintech startup Bibit and proptech startup Ringkas.
Missed our last weekly round-up? Check it out here.
- Founders of 500-backed Appboxo, RaRa Delivery, Una Brands & Volt14 honored on Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia 2022
- Bibit bags over US$80M for roboadvisory investments
- Ringkas raises US$2.3M to solve the housing problem
- Grab helps users supercharge idle cash
- KROSSLINKER wins advanced materials competition
- iMotorbike rides the trend of preloved motorbikes
- ESPL launches P2E tournament
Other stories you may have missed:
- Building on major rider uptake of its safety-first e-scooter service, Neuron Mobility introduced its e-bikes in Calgary.
- YAS MicroInsurance, along with GoImpact Capital Partners, NDN Group, and Generali sponsored solar buses for the next 18 years to make Hong Kong a greener city.