For 500-backed startups, fintech is not just about access to credit. As Finku and Kredivo have demFor 500-backed startups, fintech is not just about access to credit. As Finku and Kredivo have demonstrated, it is about better personal financial management and advancing economic equality. Meanwhile, more companies are solidifying their commitment to sustainability — ION Mobility with its electric motorcycles, abillion with its new marketplace, and Grab with its ESG goals.
Missed our last weekly round-up? Check it out here.
- Finku bags US$2.8M for responsible lending
- ION Mobility seeks US$15M for expansion
- abillion launches marketplace to become superhub
- Christine Tsai & Hooi Ling Tan are Tech Changemakers
- Laka leverages AI to supercharge fleets
- HappyFresh donates warm meals
- Kredivo pledges to empower 20M lives
- Aerodyne partners with major power provider
- SEPPURE membranes win startup award
- Grab drives triple bottom line
- Neuron Mobility celebrates Global Road Safety Week
Other stories you may have missed:
- Production company EST Studios acquired international sales rights for Cannes on Sundance 2022 selection ‘Every Day In Kaimuki’.
- The eFishery Academy, an aquapreneur program, recruited 31 students for its third run out of over 500 applicants from 130 universities.
- E-gifting startup BloomThis partnered with luxury event space Colony Star Boulevard in Kuala Lumpur to provide complete floral decorations in three specially-curated packages.