Happy Earth Day! Sustainability is getting extra attention this week from 500-backed startups. Carsome and Sunway Innovation Labs launched a first-of-its-kind accelerator to seek new automotive innovations, while Aliena and Glife Technologies share a vision of protecting the environment – from space and through food respectively.
Missed last week’s round-up? Check it out here.
- Carsome accelerator seeks sustainable solutions
- Aliena supports environmental protection
- Glife wants food security for Southeast Asia
- Pandorum helps restore eyesight
- Involve Asia expands to Vietnam to improve marketing partnerships
- SOLS Energy empowers indigenous lives
- Dagangan uplifts communities to succeed
- Doyobi teaches kids the 6 Cs of the 21st century
- Parenting podcast by Glints’ co-founder reveals honest stories
- ESPL levels up the gaming experience with NFTs
- Food Market Hub’s big solution for SMEs
- Flex by Finaxar supports SMEs
Other stories you may have missed:
- First Circle kicks-off its first free webinar in its SME Financial Literacy program on April 28, and they are tackling one of the most common questions from SMEs – how do you know when you’re ready for a business loan?
- Zenysis Technologies co-signs a letter urging US Congress to invest US$2 billion a year in the Global Fund to save lives, avert infections, and reinforce health systems that work for everyone.
- YAS makes StartUs Insights’ list of 5 Top InsurTech Startups to Watch in 2022 for decentralizing microinsurance.