This week brings many firsts for 500-backed startups. Aliena is seeking to raise a US$10 million funding round to develop a first-of-its-kind satellite; abillion became the first social media platform to offer shares to its users; and GoGet launched the first integrated savings program for gig workers in Malaysia.
Missed last week’s round up? Check it out here.
- Aliena raising US$10M Series A for first-of-its-kind satellite
- abillion becomes only social media platform to offer shares to users
- GoGet launches savings program for gig workers
- Kredivo to expand in SEA amid planned U.S. listing
- Bukalapak launches e-grocery startup AlloFresh
- Aerodyne to create jobs of the future for Malaysians
- One year with Neuron Mobility removes 85t of CO2 emissions
- FireVisor helps engineers save 37% of their time
- NewCampus takes on the challenge of building a learning culture
Other stories you may have missed:
- Neuron Mobility has begun rolling out 150 e-bikes across Christchurch in New Zealand, offering greater access to safe and sustainable transport options.
- In partnership with the government of Sindh, Dawaai is now providing COVID-19 vaccinations and booster doses at customers’ doorsteps.