500-backed startups are going places. In Singapore, Aliena’s lightweight engine is deployed into space via a SpaceX program while Haulio raises US$7 million to continue growing regionally.. In drone tech, Malaysian startup Aerodyne enters the energy sector in Scandanavia via a partnership with Norway-based Astralution.
Missed our last weekly roundup? Check it out here.
- Haulio raises US$7M to fuel regional growth
- Glints & Haulio in top 10 fastest-growing companies in Singapore
- Aliena engine deployed into space via SpaceX program
- Aerodyne enters Scandanavian oil & gas sector
- Gilmour Space tests Australia’s most powerful rocket engine
- Carousell signs on automotive & motorcycle partners to boost content
- Bukalapak’s busy year with Microsoft, Grab, Emtek & more
- Food Market Hub partners with Saladplate to help F&B businesses
- PolicyPal wants to help Asian consumers make better financial decisions
- TalkPush offers tips for high-volume recruitment
- Parcel Perform grows its team by 150%
- Nirali on her entrepreneurial journey with Friz
Other stories you may have missed:
- Edtech platform Doyobi has been selected as a finalist for the Octava Foundation Social Innovation Challenge.
- Una Brands has been honored by Linkedin Talent Solutions as a Linkedin Rising Star in Singapore.
- Neuron Mobility has expanded its riding area and its fleet of e-scooters in Bundaberg as part of a 12-month trial in the region.