The plant-based movement gets a boost this week with an injection of US$10 million for sustainability platform abillion. In Australia, agrifood startup Escavox readies itself for a new funding round while Gilmour Space Technologies secures support for its launch site in Queensland.
Missed our last weekly roundup? Check it out here.
- abillion secures US$10M to build peer-to-peer marketplace
- Friz wins US$100,000 grant in female founder program
- Escavox prepares for a ~US$3.5M funding round
- Carsome & Grab campaign to benefit over 100,000 drivers
- Kredivo launches new card to benefit more underbanked
- Gilmour Space secures support from the Juru people of Australia
- Carousell to enable interest-free installment plan in Hong Kong
- Naluri on promoting better mental wellbeing at work
- Neuron Mobility launches festive safety campaign
- AUS expects Indian drone market to hit up to US$4B
- e-Komoditi to take part in 500 Global program
- Carousell wants to “make secondhand the first choice”
Other stories you may have missed:
- Biotech startup Prenetics is the official RT-PCR COVID-19 testing partner for over 1,300 swimmers in upcoming New World Harbour Race 2021.
- Singapore-based Boxgreen enters the tea market after seeing success in healthy snacks. (A subscription may be required.)
- Elixus wins gold for Performance Marketing Agency of the Year at A+M’s Agency Of The Year 2021.