It’s a big month for 500-backed startups. Five 500-backed startups secure over US$25 million in total, with others securing funding in the form of credit facilities, awards, and more. Newly-crowned unicorn Carousell continues making headlines with its acquisition Ox Street and appearing on CNN to talk about its mission in re-commerce.
Missed last month’s roundup? Check it out here.
- FarMart bags US$10M for unlocking food supply chain
- Ion Mobility bags US$6.8M, to unveil EV motorbike by year-end
- Pandorum closes US$4.8M for organ repair technology
- Doyobi lands US$2.8M to serve STEM educators
- Neobank Friz secures US$1M to serve freelancers
- Kredivo nears 4 million customers, secures more investment
- Carousell acquires Ox Street for its dedicated community of sneakerheads
- Kredivo & DBS announce US$70M joint financing
- ICS partners bank in US$40M pandemic fund
- Jala Tech wins US$50,000 at global challenge
- Una Brands eyes 100 acquisitions, plans to go unicorn
- Carousell on CNN about reaching one million listings in its first year
- 500 Southeast Asia’s upcoming string of successful exits
- Grab suite of tools boosts merchant sales by 6x
- Atomionics to compete in US Space Force-funded accelerator
- Naluri is building SEA’s largest mental health dataset
- ANGIN connects Indonesian startups with the Netherlands
- Aerodyne to boost economic growth in Sabah with drone technology
- abillion releases report on Singapore plant-based movement
- Cargobase upgrades to become affordable full-service logistics platform
Other stories you may have missed:
- Lottiefiles has partnered with Adobe XD to enhance design workflow and give users access to its animations.
- MYCL was selected runner-up at the Vogue Singapore x TaFF Innovation Innovation Award 2021 for its promising innovation.
- Learn more about Dr. Thuc Vu, CEO and co-founder of OhmniLabs in this interview.