This week, newly crowned unicorn Carsome raised a new funding round of US$170M, while YAS Microinsurance closed a pre-series A round for affordable insurance. In other news on financial inclusion, Impact Credit Solutions has secured a US$20 million credit facility to increase access to affordable loans for Indonesia’s healthcare sector.
Missed the last weekly roundup? Check it out here.
- Carsome boosted by US$170M funding, eyes US listing
- YAS MicroInsurance lands funding for inclusive protection starting from US$0.50
- ICS enters US$20M credit facility to offer affordable loans to fight COVID-19 in Indonesia
- Bukalapak to increase credit card approvals & prevent fraudulent activities
- Stockbit partners brokerage firm to increase access to capital market investment
Other stories you may have missed:
- Bicycle insurance startup Laka released the findings of a UK survey, shedding light on the biggest barrier to women’s cycling.
- On a business radio station’s series on leadership, founder of abillion Vikas Garg speaks about how the app reaches conscious consumers to impact positive change.